Weeks of Oct 11th - 18th, 2020
For Sunday Mass reservations is strictly required to secure a seat. The App for Mass registration allows the faithful to book their seat themselves here.
|Sunday, October 11th||19th Sunday after Pentecost||8am, 10am*, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm|
|Monday, October 12th||Ferial||8:00am*|
|Tuesday, October 13th||St. Edward (anniversary of Fatima)||7:15am* & 6:00pm|
|Wednesday, October 14th||St. Callistus I (Rosary)||7:15am* & 7:00pm*|
|Thursday, October 15th||St. Teresa of Avila||7:15am*|
|Friday, October 16th||St. Hedwig (St. Margaret d’Youville)||7:15am* & 6:00pm|
|Saturday, October 17th||St. Margaret Mary Alacoque||8:00am*|
|Sunday, October 18th||20th Sunday after Pentecost||8am, 10am*, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm|
* These masses will be livestreamed on YouTube
For Emergency, please call the priory at 416-251-0499
Other contact, please e-mail the priory at: [email protected]
Adult catechism on YouTube will start on Monday Oct. 19th. Click here to register.
Please take the envelopes for offerings for the Poor Souls. These envelopes will stay on the altar for the whole Month of November.
Take note that, starting on the 1st Sunday of October, there will be only one Sunday Mass at St. Catharines.
October is the Month of the Rosary – Say it daily, with the Litany of Our Lady and the prayer to St. Joseph
- First Friday of the Month – Devotions after the evening Mass
- First Saturday of the Month – Fatima devotions at 9:00am
- Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament for 1st Friday & 1st Saturday of the Month
- Rosary before the Blessed Sacrament on Wednesday, 7:00pm
- But registration is still needed for Sunday Mass as long as the social distancing restrictions stay in place
- For the same reasons, the appointments for confessions on the weekdays are kept until further notice
- Because of uncertainty about the easing of the present-day restrictions, we are unable to give the schedule for the whole Month.
- As soon as we can resume normal activities, we will notify the faithful.
- Physical distancing is required while on the church property. Thank you for your kind cooperation.
- Wearing of a mask in all indoor gatherings has become mandatory on July 7, 2020, according to a new City of Toronto by-law. Exemptions apply - see posting.
- No matter if we like it or not, this rule should be kept carefully. We certainly do not want the church of being accused of negligence to implement that bylaw. So, unless you have a valid excuse which allows you to go to the store without a mask, please wear a mask while being at church.