Mass Schedules :
|Sun. Oct. 25||
Feast of Christ the King, 1st Class
|11:00 am||7:30 am||9:00 am
|Mon. Oct. 26||
Feria, 4th Class
|Tue. Oct. 27||Feria, 4th Class||7:15 am|
|Wed. Oct. 28||Saint Simon et Saint Jude, Apôtre, 2e Cl.||7:15 am|
|Thu. Oct. 29||Feria, 4th Class||7:15 am
|Fri. Oct. 30||Feria, 4th Class||7:15 am||6:00 pm||6:30 pm|
|Sat. Oct. 31||Our Lady on Saturday, 4th Class||7:15 am||10:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Sun. Nov. 1||
Feast of All Saints, 1st Class
|11:00 am||7:30 am||
- St Joseph Bursary: October 25th, 2020
- Church renovations / building fund: November 8th, 2020
Perpetual Rosary Crusade:
- November 2nd to 8th, 2020
Commemoration of All Souls:
You are invited to send us the names of departed loved ones. The names will be placed on the altar of St. Joseph’s Chapel in Saint-Césaire and their souls will be remembered at each Mass celebrated during the month of November.
No stipends are required, but you may include a donation.
Indulgences for the Poor Souls in Purgatory:
From November 1st until November 8th, the faithful may gain each day one plenary indulgence for the souls in Purgatory, with the following conditions:
- Pay a visit to a graveyard or cemetery and pray for the departed
- Go to confession within the 8 days before or after
- Receive Holy Communion on the same day
- Be free from all attachment to sin, even venial sin
- Pray for the intentions of the Pope.
On All Souls Day (November 2nd): Another indulgence may be gained with the same conditions, while visiting a church and reciting one Our Father and one Apostles Creed.
Needless to say, here are the intentions of the pope, as defined by the Church, no matter the personal intentions of the reigning pope:
- The exaltation of the Church, the propagation of the Faith, the eradication of heresy, the conversion of sinners, the concord between Catholic rulers, the other necessities of Christian peoples.